HONEY BBQ + RANCH CHICKEN WRAP
The other day I was totally craving a chicken wrap from Buffalo Wild Wings and I think I created the perfect copycat wrap at home! I was shocked.
I took inspo from a few different recipes to come up with my own. While I initially planned to create the Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ sauce I found the actual Honey BBQ Sauce from BWW on the Wal Mart shelf! So if you are looking to save time + money I recommend purchasing their sauce! Only $2.96
And if you can't get out to snag yourself this bottle- you probably already have the ingredients sitting in your cabinet at home!
BBQ sauce won't be the only sauce you need. RANCH! You may have a bottle of ranch dressing sitting on the inside of your refrigerator door- but if you have Ranch seasoning and sour cream...10x's better. promise.
Ingredients (Serves 3-4)
- 4 Chicken breast or tenders
- 1/2 Box plain breading
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Cooking oil
- Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
-Tomato slices (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Ranch Seasoning
(or you can use ranch dressing in a bottle)
- 1 Cup of Ketchup
- 1/3 Cup White Vinegar
-1/4 Cup Molasses
-1/4 Cup Honey
-1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1. In one bowl put your flour, in the second, pour your breading. In a third bowl whisk together egg and water.
2. Cut your chicken tenders into 1/2 inch pieces and add to flour bowl. stir. Then add egg mixture to bowl of chicken and stir till chicken is coated. Next, add chicken to breading until covered in breading mix. Separate on a cookie sheet and bake on 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
3. Once slightly baked, add cooking oil to skillet. Cook chicken on medium till browned. Add Honey BBQ Sauce to chicken. --- If you are making the Honey BBQ sauce, whisk together all the Honey BBQ sauce ingredients above and add to chicken.
4. Making the ranch- just add sour cream and ranch seasoning and mix till smooth.
5. Lay out tortilla, smear ranch in the middle, add chicken, cheese and lettuce and fold tortilla together! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!